HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Forbidden Ferrara (Harlequin Presents Series #3068)

The Forbidden Ferrara - Sarah Morgan My Reviews: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews Sarah Morgan Bravo! Ever since I read about dark smoldering Santo in Once a Ferrara wife, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book and Santo was delicious for use of a better word. Wow! Back story: Santo and Fia’s family have feuded over the years, so it comes as a shock to Santo when he learns that one night of passion with Fia resulted in a pregnancy and a son he hasn’t know about for 3 yrs. Santo decides to make right by Fia and Luca and proposes marriage. The characters were very well written; Fia with her insecurities and Santo with his uber alpha take charge personality are like a flame to the fire, the chemistry between these two is hot! The forbidden Ferrara is a compelling read; intense, stormy and passionate. I loved the ending, it was beautiful and emotional; my only reservation here is that I would have liked to read an epilogue, being a huge fan of Sarah Morgan, the longer the story, the happier I get. Sarah Morgan has done a wonderful job writing about the Ferrara men, they are strong, passionate men who aren’t afraid to show their emotions. I’m kinda disappointed there isn’t a third brother….It could only get better.