HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The CEO's Unexpected Proposal (Harlequin Special Edition Series #2201)

The CEO's Unexpected Proposal - Karen Rose Smith Reviewd by HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews When I started reading this book I felt a overwhelming feeling of sadness; Dawson had not only lost his wife but had to deal with his son acting out to overcome his own sorrow but half way in the book got a whole lot more interesting and happier.Mikala has always seen Dawson has her hero,after all he rescued her form a rather delicate situation. But then he was gone; years later the two reunite but as I said under very sad circumstances. And this is where and how the author once again proves her worth as one of the best author's out there. The emotional connection that she conveys to the reader,trapping you into a world of love,passion,romance and beautiful memories.I simply adored how Dawson and Mikala snuck around each others hearts whilst falling in love little bit by little bit ,page by page. The manner in which the author incorporated the healing power of love and music into the book left me teary eyed and emotionally drained in a very good way!So once again Karen Rose Smith has not only spoiled me with a lovely tale of romance but also taught me something new AGAIN!