HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Always a Bridesmaid (Entangled Indulgence)

Always a Bridesmaid (Entangled Indulgence) - Cindi Myers Reviews by : HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews I have for a very long been a fan of the authors work and this time I loved the "fight" between her characters Stephanie and Mike. The book was a cute little romance about as the blurb suggests two people trying their darnest to not fall for each other,purely due to having love and lost at one stage in both their lives.I really loved the spark in this one !I loved how the author brought the characters together and added just enough heat in the bedroom to ensure it to not be too over done for a contemporary romance.I also adored how the author took me behind the pain to such a extent that I felt more than just emotionally connected with the book. I cried, I laughed and I even yelled which is something that does not happen on a regular basis! !The book was not only adorable it was a also a very quick read -the perfect pick me up for when you need to escape to a world of romance. Beautifully written and a very memorable read.Favourite Quote : "Some things are worth risking for".