HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Legendary Playboy Surgeon (Heartbreakers of St. Patrick's Hospital)

The Legendary Playboy Surgeon - Alison Roberts Reviewd: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsI love how this story unfolds; it is light and flirty at times and deeply emotional and moving at others with a bit of adrenalin packing action thrown in at the end.Conner Mathew’s is a sexy motorbike riding surgeon who delights in breaking the rules, a playboy rebel with a cause. Kate is his total opposite studious, serious a bit of a workaholic. As the story moves along we learn that both Conner and Kate have had rough childhoods and their past has shaped them into the people they are today. What starts out as a battle between to adversaries turn into friendship and develops into a beautiful romance.I love Alison’s book, the writing is crisp and characters delightful. Kate’s niece Bella adds a nice touch to this story. I enjoyed reading this book and can’t wait to read Bella’s story next (Heartbreakers of St. Patrick's Hospital Series). I would definitely recommend this book.