HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh

The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh - Ros Clarke Reviewd: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsThe Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh is a sexy, engaging read about two star-crossed lovers who are caught between duty and desire; ambition and passion… Olivia and Khaled meet as adversaries across a boardroom trying to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal that will allow drilling oil in the clear waters of Saqat. Olivia needs this deal to secure her position as the new CEO of MCI oil once her father retires. She has worked hard to succeed in this male dominated world trying to live upto her father’s expectations and cannot afford to fail this late in the game. The only thorn in her side is Marine Biologist and Heir to the throne of Saqat Sheikh Khaled.Khaled and Olivia are instantly attracted to each other but they both know they cannot have more than a brief fling. Olivia has her own ambitious goals and Khaled has a duty to his country, as heir to the sheikhdom he is required to marry a Saqat woman a bride pre-chosen for him. Destiny however has very different plans for them…The characters were well written; Khaled isn’t your typical playboy sheikh, He is a sexy scientist who is actually more concerned about the environment that making money and Olivia is smart, feisty, ambitious businesswoman with heart.The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh is a well-written romance that will have you turning the pages, I like the way the story flowed and have to give credit to the author for not rushing the ending; but being a huge fan of epilogues I sure would have liked to read about their lives 5 years down to find out if they achieved all they set out to do.Ros Clarke is a new author for me and I have to say I quite enjoyed reading this book and would definitely recommend it.