HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

His Majesty's Mistake (Harlequin Presents)

His Majesty's Mistake - Jane Porter My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsSuper Alpha Sexy Compassionate Sheikh + Sassy Pregnant Emotionally strung Princess = WINNER!!You will instantly fall in love with Princess Emmeline d'Arcy and Sheikh Makin Al-Koury and will be emotionally vested from the get go. I love how protective Makin is of Emmeline even though he is drawn to her against his will.Jane has a style that is uniquely her own. What really takes this book from good to truly amazing is the storytelling; not only is it vivid and descriptive but it is mainly told from Makin’s POV; you immediately get an insight into Makin’s emotions and his conflicting feelings towards Emmeline.His Majesty’s mistake is truly an amazing story; funny at times yet intensely emotional at others; a story about second chances and looking beyond the surface. His Majesty's Mistake definitely stands out as one of the best ‘Sheikh’ books I have read recently. Highly recommended and my Top Pick!