HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

A Night of Southern Comfort: A The Boys Are Back in Town Series Book (Entangled Indulgence)

A Night of Southern Comfort - Robin Covington My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsA Night of Southern Comfort is a Sizzling Hot read with the added element of mystery and intrigue to keep you engaged to the very end. Kayla decides to celebrate a new chapter in her life with a one night stand….no names, just one night of hot, sweaty, wall banging sex and oh boy does Jackson ever deliver…“What the hell were you supposed to do when your fantasy showed up in your reality?”Thank her lucky stars I say ☺ The characters in the book are well drawn out; the passion and chemistry between Jackson and Kayla leap off the pages, these two could easily start a 5 alarm blaze…A Night of Southern Comfort is a solid debut novel by Robin Covington. A recommended read.Quotes from the book:“I wasn´t looking for a man at all. That changed when I saw you. I picked you because I couldn´t not pick you".” "Date me. Move in with me. Marry me. Make me beg. I don´t care".