HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Letting Go With Dr Rodriguez

Letting Go With Dr Rodriguez - Fiona Lowe My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews‘Letting Go With Dr. Rodriguez’ is a beautifully crafted romance that is sure to tug at your heartstrings.Fiona Lowe is a genius at writing multilayered storylines that mesh seamlessly with each other to create a beautifully emotional read. There is more than one story to be told here and each one is addressed beautifully – Marco’s fierce love for his disabled son, Lucy’s strained relationship with her dad, Lucy’s soul-searching and at the heart of it all Marco’s and Lucy’s romance. ‘Letting Go With Dr. Rodriguez’ has so much emotion and depth attached to it, this book is about love and family bonds, of small towns with big hearts and even bigger relationships. I loved reading this book, you are probably gonna shed a tear but you are also gonna smile and cheer when it all comes together at the end. A book I would highly recommend.