HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Bride Wore Chocolate

The Bride Wore Chocolate - Shirley Jump My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews'Bride wore Chocolate'is an absolutely delightful ‘Rom Com' you do not want to miss out on. Take one cautious bride in Candace Woodrow + one boring fiancé add a dollop of delicious temptation in Michael Volgler and you got yourself an absolute treat on your hands.The writing was fantastic and the secondary characters were a smile a minute from Candace’s Quirky Grandma to her interfering Mother-in-law to be. This book is full of humor, witty dialogues, chocolate and delicious recipes with very entertaining baking instructions. I also happened to find an useful recipe that I absolutely have to share.. Maria's Favorite Hangover Remedy 1 banana, chopped 1/2 container chocolate syrup 3 ounces milk 3 ounces rum 2 Tylenol, crushed Dim the lights and for God's sake, don't open the blinds. Muffle the blender motor with a towel, then blend all ingredients until as frothy as a virgin's prom gown. Don't bother with a glass; drink straight from the damned pitcher.Repeat as necessary. Then get to a mall and a Krispy Kreme store for further remedial help‘Bride wore Chocolate’ is sure to satisfy your cravings for Chocolate and romance....just about every woman’s fantasy or close to it ;-) Highly Recommended!