HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Innocent 'til Proven Otherwise (Harlequin Presents Extra Series #204)

Innocent 'til Proven Otherwise - Amy Andrews My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsNaughty and Nice with lots of Spice!OMG! I loved Innocent 'til Proven Otherwise…this book was sensational.Amy Andrews has written a beautifully sexy angst free romance with two great characters; I loved Ali she is feisty & adorable, Max with his die hard focus was too die for sexy.The sexual tension and attraction between Ali and Max burnt up the pages of this book. The dialogues were witty and funny with tons of laugh out moments - I don’t want to say much, the only way to enjoy this book is to read it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading 'Innocent 'til Proven Otherwise' this is now my new favorite Amy Andrews book…Bold and Sexy, a perfect summer read and highly recommended!Some great quotes from the book: ‘How far to your place?’ she askedMax gaze dropped to her still unbuttoned blouse ‘fifteen minutes’Ali looked him square in the eye. ‘How fast if I don’t do this up?’He feasted his eyes on the white lacy bra cups. ‘Ten’She nodded. ‘I’ll let you do whatever you want with them if you can get us there faster’Max made it home in eight minutes flat.‘Did you know’ she murmured, ‘that you burn off the same amount of calories during sex as you do during a five-k-run?’…He dug his fingers into his hips. ‘I do ten’Ali smiled and she peeled the sheet back. ‘Okay, then. I’ll let you do me twice.’