HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Married by Monday: Book Two of the Weekday Bride Series (Volume 1)

Married by Monday - Catherine Bybee My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews Married by Monday is an amazingly well-written romance novel with mystery and suspense to boot. A definite page-turner!Catherine has written two wonderful characters in Eliza and Carter; Eliza is such a resilient young woman and Carter is someone you will fall in love with, handsome, loyal, caring and devoted; a perfect alpha hero. I loved the way Carter and Eliza's relation developed through the book; they were an amazing couple who stood by and supported each other. There was such depth of emotion conveyed through this book; the scene at the end when Carter comes undone was a truly heartfelt moment for me.Married by Monday is so much more than just a 'Marriage of convenience' story, It's funny, it's emotional, it's passionate; there's high drama, a element of mystery, suspense and a heartwarming romance to tie everything together perfectly. Married by Monday is a definite must read...... I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.