HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Good the Bad & the Wild

The Good, the Bad and the Wild - Heidi Rice My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsBrilliant!!! I’m not just saying this because I’m a huge fan of Heidi’s writing.“The Good, the Bad and the Wild” was truly sensational! Passionate and Steamy! With a flawed Bad boy Hero and a goody two shoes heroine the spark were bound to fly, and boy did these two ever start a blaze…. Nick Delisantro was just De-licious with his abrasive yet caring bad boy personality and Eva was just adorable.Eva and Nick’s journey of self discovery was poignant to read, the depth of emotion conveyed throughout this book kept me hooked and took me on a emotional roller coaster; I laughed, I teared up and fell in love with Nick and Eva. This book is now my new Favorite Heidi Rice book.In my opinion Heidi Rice has turned epilogues it into an art form. I always look forward to reading the epilogues for a chance to catch up with old characters; In TGTBATW we get a glimpse into Ruby and Callum’s HEA. I can’t wait to read Tess’s story next.I so thoroughly enjoyed reading “The Good, the Bad and the Wild” this book had Heart, It had passion and a wonderfully touching storyline. A definite must read!