HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Jilted

Jilted - Rachael Johns My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsJilted by author Rachel John was amazing, this book reeled me in from get go. The writing was flawless and the way book started out was pretty unique. I liked the buildup to Ellie and Flynn finally running into each other literally 10 year after Ellie had jilted Flynn at the alter with out a word or an explanation, this is where the story takes off. There was nothing rushed about this book, I loved the pace, the story flowed seamlessly through the chapters. Jilted put me through an emotional roller coaster, I laughed, I cried and routed for the Ellie and Flynn and hoped they would get a HEA they so deserved. Jilted is a story about small towns and big relationships; of facing your demons and perseverance in the face of adversity; of forgiveness and second chances; of friendship and True Love that transcends through time, loss, and pain.Jilted was hard to put down, I so badly wanted to see Ellie and Flynn fall in love again and get back together but I wasn’t sure how this story was going to end. The author kept me engrossed and at the edge of my seat, I didn’t even blink until I was finished reading the book and boy was it worth skipping lunch over!I really enjoyed reading Jilted, this was my first book by author Rachel John and it definitely won’t be my last.