HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Nurse's Not-So-Secret Scandal (Madrin Memorial Hospital #3)

The Nurse's Not-So-Secret Scandal (Madrin Memorial Hospital #3) - Wendy S. Marcus My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsA Bold & Beautiful romance from Wendy S Marcus, I’m so hooked on the Madrin Memorial series and hoping this is not the last of the books in this Series. We want more Wendy!!!!We were first introduced to Roxie and “Fig” in “Once A Good Girl”. The author’s segue into the third book was unique and delightful, a teaser that leaves you wanting for more. The Nurse's Not-So-Secret Scandal is Ryan ‘Fig’ Figelstein and nurse Roxie Morano’s story; this book was a fast paced read with all the makings of a great book Wendy S Marcus style. It had wit, it had humor, it had great chemistry between the characters, it was BOLD and tackled some serious disability issues in a relatable manner. I would highly recommend reading this book and the Madrin Memorial Hospital Series by Wendy S Marcus, these books are not your average straight laced medical romances, the author definitely knows how to turn up the heat!!!Madrin Memorial Hospital Series: 1. When One Night Isn’t Enough - Nurse Ali Forshay Story 2. Once a Good Girl - Victoria’s story 3. The Nurse’s Not-So-Secret Scandal - Roxie’s story.