HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Sydney Harbour Hospital: Marco's Temptation/Waking Up with His Runaway Bride (Mills & Boon Medical)

Waking Up With His Runaway  Bride - Louisa George My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsWaking Up with His Runaway Bride is another winner from talented author Louisa George. The story is set around Mim’s rural medical Clinic ‘Dana’s Drop In’s’ in Atanga Bay, Mim and Connor reunite quite by accident when he is the assessor sent by the health board to approve funding for Mim’s Clinic.A story of old love and new beginnings … of second chances and never looking back….Mim and Connor’s characters are strong and very well written, the conflicts and insecurities they face between following their dreams and falling in love felt real; the dialogues are quirky and funny yet heartfelt and emotional.The real differential here is not so much the plot but the unique way of storytelling that Louisa brings to a book…. It is fresh and captivating. Waking Up with His Runaway Bride is an absolute joy to read from beginning to end and I would highly recommend this book.