HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

In His Eyes (Harlequin Super Romance Series #1798)

In His Eyes (Harlequin Super Romance Series #1798) - Emmie Dark Reviewd: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsBefore reading this one I was told that I was in for a true romance filled with lots of emotion and that I would surly find myself crying. And that I very soon discovered was very true.During and after reading In his eyes by the very,very talented Emmie Dark I was completely overwhelmed with emotions and totally blown away. The emotional depth that the author created with her characters and scenes had me at a loss for words.And just as addictive as wine can be so is this book I could not put it down and just kept going. A very powerful and emotional read about secrets and love. Zoe not only had to do some serious deep soul searching but also admit that Hugh is the one she wishes to have by her side through life's troubles.The author made me feel so emotionally involved with each character that I truly felt that I was on the same emotional heartfelt ride as Zoe and Hugh.This is and forever will be one of those that will stay with me for a very long time. It was so well written that there are very few words I can say to really express how wonderful this book was, except BRAVO Emmie keep them coming!!"She drove him nuts, all that defensiveness and prickle".