HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Cupcakes and Killer Heels

Cupcakes and Killer Heels - Heidi Rice My Reviews: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews Fabulous!Heidi Rice never fails to deliver an entertaining story with a great plot and multifaceted characters. This book was fast paced and Hot! Hot! Hot! The writing was sharp and witty, just what I have come to expect from Heidi Rice.Heidi had me reeled in from the first lines of the book “Take a Chill pill Pal, This is a makeup emergency”. I love a confident, feisty & spunky heroine and Ruby was all that and more. The chemistry between Cal and Ruby was off the charts and their sparring was entertaining to say the least.What I love most about reading Heidi Rice’s books apart from the witty writing is a chance to catch up on characters from prior books; it’s like reading an extended epilogue. To make a connection here – Cal is Maddy’s brother (Surf, Sea And A Sexy Stranger). I have to point out that both books are stand alone reads.I would highly recommend reading this book. Come now, with a name like “Cupcakes and Killer Heels” how can you not.