HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1) - Katee Robert Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsWhat a plot this book had. I mean how many woman have the guts to buy some sexy lingerie jump into her boss's bed with the intent of seducing him out of his pants! Only what happens when that man is not your boss and instead is the brother of your boss and he is twice as hot and simply oozes sex ! Gabe and Elle were one of the hottest couples I had the opportunity to read about this year. Smoking hot chemistry, truly steamy love scenes and a lot of fun. The author was a first for me but I will surely be recommending her.Sexy, sexy, sexy are only some words that come to mind, that and brilliant writing, a fantastic plot which was well written. The cover screams "you know you want to read me". And I for one would not mind getting my hands on my very own Gabe mmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY !