HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Somebody to Love

Somebody to Love - Sheryl Browne Reviewd: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsThis book is a laugh a minute from the beginning to the end!Somebody to Love is a truly heartfelt and emotional read! The budding romance between Donna and Mark (and yes ladies he is a man in uniform so you get my drift when I say YUMMY) was so sweet and tender. I love how the author shows that it is easy to get caught up in a tangle of lies and when it comes crashing down you wish that you had not started with lie number one to begin with. The book had depth, romance, life lessons and tons of laughter. The author exceeded my expectations on the incorporation of autism, and just how a child with it can grow. I fell in love with the three legged dog so sad and at the same time so cute. The author perfectly captured how two people can find love again and be happy no matter the obstacles. If you need to just relax and escape from it all this is the perfect little pick me up!