HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Taming the Tycoon (Entangled Indulgence)

Taming the Tycoon - Amy Andrews Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsTake one uptight workaholic hero in Nate add one quirky sassy cancer surviving heroine in Addie and what we end up with is an entertainingly sexy read. Addie and her rose garden are what stand in Nate’s way of achieving his place on Billionaire row, a goal he mapped out at 18; having battled and survived cancer Addie knows that there is more to life that work, work, work; When Nate saves Addie from an unforeseen accident Addie decides to ‘Play it Forward’ by saving Nate from himself and Taming the Tycoon in the process.I love the 'Play it Forward’ concept Amy choose to run with in this book, I think it works well given the characters and the storyline. I will admit to being a huge fan of Amy’s work, to me she can do no wrong; her characters are always multidimensional and her stories entice you in from the very beginning. Taming The Tycoon is a heck of a sexy read, funny yet poignant, one you definitely want to read this summer.