HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Falling for You (Crimson Romance)

Falling for You - Heather Thurmeier Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsReal life horror moment....being on a dating show only to find out the "hot date" is your ex boyfriend who broke your heart. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. However this is exactly where Cassidy find herself add to that mix one seriously hot camara man who turns your blood to fire and what do you get a sweet and delicious romantic comedy read.This book was fun and sexy. I loved the emotion that went into this one. I mean put yourself in Cassidy's shoes for a minute if she grabs the hot camera man boy oh boy that could be so much fun but she could also end up having more attention and exposure than she asked for but if she takes the devilishly nasty ex that nearly destroyed her will her heart be intact this time?Decisions, decisions but hear me when I tell you that is the very reason why this book was so much fun to read. If you need something to spice you your weekend this is the one!