HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

A Home for Nobody's Princess (Harlequin Special Edition Series #2216)

A Home for Nobody's Princess (Harlequin Special Edition) - Leanne Banks Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsImagine just living your life as a ordinary woman and then suddenly finding out you are the illegitimate daughter of a prince ! That is exactly what happened in A Home for Nobody's Princess, one of the most beautiful books I have read.The superb mix of a gorgeous baby and a honest to goodness to die for man coming to the rescue of the "princess in distress" made this one a real winner. Every single word filled my thoughts while reading. The author laced the story with passion, romance, love, a little royal glitz and glamor and ample intriguing moments. It also took me a little into the world of 'a Royal Princess' the courage it takes to face the "duties" , endless scandal and media atttention specially if you have newly acquired a title.I simply adored everything about this book and Leanne Banks once again proved why she is one of the top selling authors of all time.