HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

An Inconvenient Affair (Harlequin Desire Series #2173)

An Inconvenient Affair - Catherine Mann Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsEspionage, passion, intrigue and romance these are all things I have learned to come to expect from the brilliant author Catherine Mann. And once again she has delivered.She took two people one trying to simply clear her name and the other simply trying to put his life back together by being the good guy instead of the bad one. I loved the book from page one! The author kept me on my toes at all times with little tit bits that were simply so tantalizing that stopping to take a break to rest the eyes was not a option. The book was well written, stunningly descriptive and so full of emotion that to say the book packed a punch would be a understatement. I have read other Catherine Mann novels before about black ops and tough guys and when I received this one I was a little skeptic thinking a all out romance mmmmm well see, but I am delighted to say I was very pleasantly surprised to see the author do a brilliant job.We all know that sometimes when a authors goes from one line of writing to a new one we can very easily be disappointed but not with CM you cannot go wrong !