HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Dating and Other Dangers

Dating and Other Dangers - Natalie Anderson Reviewed by: HarlequinJunkie.com Dating and Other Dangers is out of the box good….sheer brilliance actually! Nadia Keenan runs a blog named WomanBWarned, a site about serial daters and dumpers. Ethan Rush unfortunately finds himself a topic of conversation on WBW; he actually has a whole thread #1862 dedicated to him called Mr. 3 Dates and You’re Out!When Ethan finds out his reputation is being mangled, he is absolutely livid and challenges Nadia to go out on 3 dates with him to help set the record straight and so start the dating wars…The chemistry between Ethan and Nadia is hot hot hot and their blog wars will have you in splits. This book definitely outlines the games people play in a relationship and the song and dance involved in dating. Natalie is definitely one of my favorite authors, she constantly thinks outside the box time and again. I’m always eager to read her next book and she never disappoints in the variety department. Dating and Other Dangers gets top billing for being creatively fresh and modern; add brilliant writing, witty dialogues and sizzling love scenes and we have a downright winner on our hands. Highly recommended.