HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Not Just the Greek's Wife (Harlequin Presents Series #3089)

Not Just the Greek's Wife (Harlequin Presents) - Lucy Monroe Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsNot Just the Greek’s Wife: I really enjoyed this re-union story by Lucy Monroe. It was a great read minus the revenge / angst factors you except to find in re-union stories.Ariston Spiridakou and Chloe got married as part of a business deal, an arranged marriage with contracted terms of three years. Their marriage fell apart due to misunderstanding and mistrust on both their parts.Fast-forward two years and Chloe and Ariston re-unite when Chloe approaches Ariston to save her fathers company from bankruptcy. Two years on nothings changed they are still highly attracted to each other and passions run deep.I really liked this couple, I liked the fact that learnt from their past mistakes and communicated with each other and that they were really vocal about their feelings. I liked the fact that once they decided to give their relationship another chance they weren’t snippy or mean or spiteful towards each other. This book was really well written; I quite enjoyed all of Chloe's internal dialogues.If you are looking for an A uber alpha Hero, a heroine with some spunk and a angst free re-union story - Definitely recommend this book.