HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Lean on Me (The Holloway Series)

Lean on Me (The Holloway Series) - HelenKay Dimon Reviewed at: HarlequinKunkie.com Lean On Me is a fun and engaging read from start to end. A perfect Pick-me-up to brighten your day!Cassidy’ once an acclaimed mountaineer finds her life in shambles. Her Career is over; she has been cheated out of her finances and is living out of a tent…barely surviving.I really liked Cassidy’s character she was strong and independent….struggling but never broken. Mitch was an interesting character, charming and quite endearingly HOT! The flirtations between Cassidy and Mitch sure had me laughing out loud.The dialogues are funny and witty; this is my first book from this author and I really enjoyed her writing and will be sure to check out her other releases. Lean On Me is a Novella so I’m not going to say much at the risk of giving it away. Suffice to say it is well worth a read.