HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

A Silken Seduction (Harlequin Desire Series #2180)

A Silken Seduction - Yvonne Lindsay Reviewd at: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsIn "A Silken Seduction", Yvonne Lindsay brings us the story of two people who are both driven by a desire to find a piece of the past they've lost. While Marcus uses every move in his playbook to seduce the one woman standing in his way to success, Avery realizes that Marcus may be the one person that can awaken feelings she had long denied. Sexual energy sizzles as they decide to work together, but guilt about unshared secrets threaten to tear the two lovers apart at every turn. Will they overcome their bonds from the past and risk their hearts for a kind of love few people ever find or continue on their set course and shred the trust they have formed? Humor, romance, suspense, and untold secrets will keep you entertained and turning the pages to the very end. Another great book for you "must read" list.