HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Three River Ranch (Three River Ranch, #1)

Three River Ranch - Roxanne Snopek Reviewd at: HarlequinJunkie.comThis is a nice contemporary romance. The love between Aurora and Carson is slow building but the story has a nice feel to it. Aurora arrives at Three River Ranch with her Australian Labradoodle after being left and humiliated by her two-timing fiancé. She is thinking about taking time to heal herself and not having anything with another make ever again. But the place she rented is nothing like what the ad had announced, and now the Carson the owner doesn’t want a tenant.Carson is only worried about the wild mustangs he is trying to save from being killed by ranchers, he has not time to worry about a woman that rented his guesthouse without his knowledge. As much as he wants to get rid of her she just might be the help he needs to get his mustang sanctuary started.These two will do just about anything to deny the love and attraction that is growing between them. They’ve had heartache before and will do their best to guard their own hearts from more pain. But there are some surprises for each that will just make you laugh.If you like a love story that is slow building with a little comedy in it, this is a story for you.