HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Enemies at the Altar (Harlequin LP Presents Series #3086)

Enemies at the Altar - Melanie Milburne Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.comEnemies at The Altar is a emotionally charged page turner that will keep you glued to the very end.Sienna is the kind of heroine you either hate to love or love to hate…she has been wronged and misunderstood, she has done some dumb things but learnt quickly from her mistakes. Andreas Ferrante is one hot furniture designer….He and Sienna share quite a bit of murky history. Not only did Sienna's mother have an affair with Andreas father but Sienna herself was the cause of rift between Andreas and his father.The chemistry between Andreas and Sienna is scorching HOT and the verbal sparring between the two will keep you entertained to the very end. Andreas could be cruel, if his words could only kill but Sienna is no withering violet she gave as good as she got – exactly the kinda heroine I like.Melaine Milburne is one of my favorite category romance authors….and this book here is the very reason why.Dynamic characters, forbidden passion and sizzling chemistry make Enemies at the Altar a winner, a book I would highly recommend.