HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Texas Rancher's Marriage (Harlequin American Romance Series #1428)

The Texas Rancher's Marriage - Cathy Gillen Thacker Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.comThe Texas Rancher's Marriage is a heartwarming story, a book I thoroughly enjoyed reading.There are so many tropes thrown into this book (friends to lovers, Marriage of convenience, surprise baby, military surgeon hero) but they all mesh so brilliantly to create this fabulous read. Chase gets the surprise of his life when he finds out through Merri that he is the father of his brother’s orphaned twins. (His brother forged his signature on the sperm donor form) Chase proposes marriage to Merri to give the kids the love and security of two parents. I really liked Chase and Merri; the attraction between the two sizzled off the pages. I really liked how Chase made an effort to get to know and connect with his kids.I am so impressed by Cathy Gillen Thacker writing, the characters in the book were brilliantly drawn out. She never let my mind wander away, even for a minute; this was my first book from this author and it’s safe to say it won’t be my last.The Texas Rancher's Marriage is now one of my favorite American Romance books. HJ Top pick and Highly recommended.