HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

No Flowers Required (Love Required, #2)

No Flowers Required - Cari Quinn Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.comWow, this book was sweet and hot. I absolutely loved it.Alexa is having a tough time during the recession. She inherited Divine flower shop from her boss and best friend and now she is loosing all her customers to Value Hardware since they started selling flowers, who also happen to be her landowners.Dillon is a very reluctant heir to the family that owns Alexa’s building. He is a rebel in every way possible, who has always been happier using his hands in hard work than behind a desk working on the computer. When Alexa and Dillon meet, she confuses him with the building plumber and it’s immediate lust going on both ends. But it’s going to be hard for this relationship to flower with all the complications that this couple has to face.This book will keep you wanting more with the turn of every page. It has romance, fun scenes and some very sinfully delightful ones too. It has become one of my favorite books and I hope it becomes one of yours too. ;-)