HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Sexy as Hell (More Than Men, #1)

Sexy as Hell (More Than Men, #1) - Andrea Laurence Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.comSexy As Hell was.... Well, sexy as hell. Seth is an immortal warrior sent by the Archangel Michael to rid the world of demons. In this novella Seth's knowledge of demons and women will be put to the test as he goes up against a Succubus.Camille is just trying to find a man to love her, but never did she imagine that being inhabited by a Succubus would bring her the man of her dreams. Throughout this book you constantly get blasted by the heat these two share, and by the need to fight the pull of the succubus's wiley ways. The only peeve with this book was that the ending didn't feel as picture perfect as it should have been, in my opinion the last sentence was confusing. Other than that slight hitch I couldn't help but read this book from start to finish in one sitting. Also I absolutely loved the erotic nature of the relationship between Camille, Seth and Isra the Succubus. I loved that the author made this story seem huge even though it had very few pages. I felt as if I got to know the characters better than I have in any other full length novel.If you enjoy short, sweet and smokin' novellas this is the one for you!