HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Tomas: Cowboy Homecoming (Harlequin American Romance Series #1429)

Tomas: Cowboy Homecoming - Linda Warren Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.comThis was the last book to the series Harts of Rodeo and in this one we finally learned all about the man we only heard glimpses of right through out the first five books. He has served his time as soldier come hero and now has returned home at last but not without the demons so many men of war bring back with them.He suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) this illness can lead to blackouts,violent outbursts and forgetfullness to name but a few. Working with suffers of war related PTSD on a daily basis made me feel very connected to Tomas as I could understand exactly how difficult it can be when they return home and need to face people they love and not know what their reactions will be to the slightest of happenings.Enter Cheyenne Wright mother to two of the most adorable 3 year old twins ever. She has been abused and mistreated by a military man before and in the end it very nearly cost her everything. This is the part I loved the author so gorgeously brought Cheynne's faith in men back and let her find Tomas and visa versa. These two not only find each other but rescued each other. I was completely in love with the authors writing techniqe and she gave the series that perfect ending it needed.