HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

A Night of No Return (Harlequin Presents Series #3098)

A Night of No Return (Harlequin Presents Series #3098) - Sarah Morgan Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.comA Night of No Return is a engaging and emotionally satisfying readI love office romances and this one though a Boss/PA romance is set completely out of the office environment, which provides the perfect setup for this story. Lucas drives out to Chigworth Castle to drink himself to oblivion and chase away his demons on this eventful anniversary. When Emma realizes Lucas has left behind an important file they have been working on she decides to drive out and deliver the file. On her arrival at the Castle Emma is shocked to find Lucas drunk and hurting and decides to stay behind and provide him comfort. Passions and emotions run deep and Emma and Lucas end up making love, though the next morning Lucas claims its just sex and warns Emma off.Lucas and Emma are two well written characters...Lucas; tortured, cold and unfeeling and Emma, down to earth and totally self sacrificing. I have to be honest, I didn't quite warm up to Lucas...maybe he was a little too well written :(I love Sarah Morgan's writing; she is an auto buy author for me. The ending (resolution and redemption of Lucas) came far too quick and lacked a bit of that Sarah Morgan Magic and Sparkle I am so accustomed too. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed this book.Having been introduced to Prince Mal and Avery in this book I can't wait to read their re-union story, I can tell it is going to be explosive.A Night of No Return had intense passion and dark secrets - A book definitely worthy of a read.