HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Under Her Spell (Crimson Romance)

Under Her Spell - Eliza Daly Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.com4.5 Star ReviewUnder Her Spell is a fun sexy romance of opposites attract.Monica has spent a lot of time opening and closing businesses, now she is a romantic event planner. But things are not going her way so she has cast a spell to bring her success and bring her soul mate too. That is until Reed Walker divorce lawyer moves in next door. How can she bring people together when the guy next door is driving them apart?Reed is a pessimist when it comes to love. After his parent’s divorce and seeing all he has in his job he now wants justice for all those injured in a marriage. Reed doesn’t agree with Monica when it comes to love, but he can’t seem to like when she is negative about it the way he is. He is charmed by her and can’t stop thing and lusting after her, and Monica feels the same way. But their jobs are complete opposites. How can they have something together when as soon as something from their jobs come up they go at each other’s throat? Of course Reed just likes the way that Monica’s eyes light up when she is fired up so he will do many things just to rile her up. But they will have to compromise if they want to have their HEA, otherwise they will loose the only person that has made them feel complete and happy for the first time in their life.Sparks and fun and steamy scenes are all over this book. I loved it and had lots of fun while reading it. I couldn’t put the book down while trying to find out if lust turned into a true love that Reed and Monica would fight for. If you like a fun and sexy read this is the book for you. ☺