HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Ask Her at Christmas

Ask Her at Christmas - Christi Barth Reviewed at: HarlequinJunkie.comAsk Her at Christmas is a sweet short novella perfect for a quick holiday read.What would you do if the man you love is your best friend, and he is asking for your help to propose to another woman? Well this is Caitlin’s dilemma. She has always done everything to hide her feelings from him not trying to jeopardize her friendship, but now she may just loose him to someone else.Kyle has always been looking for his father’s approval. Now he thinks he can get that by marrying a woman to help their companies merge. But he is a geek and knows nothing about how to propose, although, his best friend Caitlin is the perfect person to help him craft the perfect proposal.When I read this story a saying came to mind, it goes something like this, “When you really love someone you only want their happiness, even if it’s not with you.” I think this is the way that Caitlin loves Kyle and it’s very beautiful the way that she will try to help him, even if her heart is breaking on the way. You have to read it to find out how Kyle and Caitlin get their HEA, but I can promise it’s a very interesting road for them.If you are looking for a short and sweet holiday romance you will find this story to be very fulfilling.