HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Numbers Never Lie

Numbers Never Lie - Shelley K. Wall Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsThis was one of those reads that had it all; a heavy dose of suspense that kept me glued to the edge of my seat, enough action to make me want to scream out load and a lovely touch of mystery and romance.Having never read a book by this author before but being a fan of suspense novels I took the bait when asked to review this one. The characters were fun and I really liked reading about them. The author captured my attention from the start and did a stunning job at keeping it.When asked to describe this one there are many words that come to mind action packed, passion filled, stunning, fabulous the list goes on and on and yet none of those feel like they do the book justice. I recommend this one for everyone and anyone, you will not be disappointed. Think John Grisham meets romance with a twist with a touch of Mission Impossible! :)