HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2)

The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2) - Jennifer Probst Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsThe Marriage Trap by Jennifer Probst is passionately sexy and emotionally compelling. Mia Amore! It sure did surpass my expectations.I won’t reiterate the plot; I think the synopsis does a fine job of that. I loved the characters in this book, Michael is the kind of guy dreams are made of; Handsome, loyal, family oriented, compassionate a guy with a big heart. Maggie is my kinda girl; strong, independent, feisty and sassy to the end. Together Michael and Maggie were dynamite; their chemistry was scorching HOT! I loved the Conte family dynamics in this book, the strong family ties worked well in moving along the plot. Jennifer has outdone herself with The Marriage Trap; this book is fun, witty, sexy and an emotionally satisfying read; everything I was expecting it to be and moreI’m a huge fan of the Marriage to a Billionaire series and can’t wait to read Carina and Max’s story in The Marriage Mistake next, November can’t come fast enough for me. Highly Recommended!My Fav. Quote from the book"She was exactly what she wanted without apology. He'd never be a prince and didn't want the job. Especially against a woman who'd probably steal his horse and rescue herself. Still, for a while, he needed her."