HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Nanny for the Millionaire's Twins (Harlequin Romance Series #4327)

Nanny for the Millionaire's Twins - Susan Meier Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews Nanny for the Millionaire's Twins has to be hands down the most “heartfelt” Harlequin Romance I have read in long while.To quote the back cover: Five years ago, Tory's dreams were stolen from her in a horrific accident, but as she becomes a part of Chance's family she faces a heart-wrenching decision-dare she let go of the past and start to hope she can be happy again...?I’m not going to reiterate the storyline or the plot, the only way to truly enjoy this book is to read it without any reservations or insight. I’m not sure how Susan managed to write such a deeply compelling story with its dark tragic moments and yet keep the tone light, optimistic and hopeful but she did, and did it amazingly well. Nanny for the Millionaire's Twins packs in a power house of emotions, it’s heartbreaking yet truly heartwarming; I cried my way through the last 60 pages of this book...some of it were tears of loss, some tears of hope but mostly tears of joy and compassion. It’s safe to say I totally HEART this book and would highly recommend it.