HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Defying the Prince (Harlequin Presents Series #3084)

Defying the Prince (Harlequin Presents) - Sarah Morgan Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsOMG what a truly fun read Defying the Prince was, I so totally enjoyed this book.I was a bit apprehensive about Izzy at the start of the book, but I totally fell in love with her character by chapter three. I think Izzy totally rocked this book from start to end.I like the underlining thread to this story about not judging people on sight and I think Izzy Song Says it best:Look at me, I’m not who you see,Deep inside there’s someone else, longing to break free…Sarah Morgan is an amazingly versatile writer, It’s no wonder she won the RITA this year.Defying the Prince is a total RomCom; Fun, Flirty and Passionate with two polar opposite personalities who are extremely attracted to each other and fight the attraction at every turn without much success ;)Highly Recommended!