HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Within Reach (Harlequin Super Romance Series #1795)

Within Reach (Harlequin Super Romance) - Sarah Mayberry Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsThis book made me cry tons, there is an underlying thread of sorrow attached to this book but also a big rainbow of sunshine and hope.Death can be devastating to a family, especially when you loose the “Glue” that holds the family together. For Michael, Billie was that Glue; his beloved vibrant young wife was snatched away out of the blue leaving him distraught with sorrow and with two young children to raise. Angie, Billie’s best friend has been a rock to this grieving family providing them comfort and support and being there for them in their time of need.As Michael and Billie spend time together and heal, they develop a friendship and an easy companionship; Suddenly Michael and Billie start to see each other in a different light. Michael begins to see Angie as a beautiful desirable woman, and Angie is attracted to Michael big time. Angie and Michael are so filled with guilt and fight the attraction tooth and nail, their romance is slow to develop, but oh so beautiful and heartwarming to read. I liked the fact that the author didn’t feel the need to victimize the first wife to justify Michael falling in love again. Within Reach shows that you do not have to quantify love; one can have two true soul mates in one life time, and love two people equally without one relationship over shadowing or replacing the other.I loved the play of emotions in this book; it was sad, yet funny and deeply moving. Sarah Mayberry has written a wonderfully poignant and heartfelt tale of second chances and finding true love againI would highly recommend this book, but be warned you will need a box of Kleenex on hand.