HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

Dr. Tall, Dark...and Dangerous?

Dr. Tall, Dark...and Dangerous? - Lynne Marshall Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsDr Tall, Dark...And Dangerous? is a compelling story of hope and second chances. She comes with baggage, he’s got a whole baggage carousel—and giving in to their attraction risks everything. But the desire is oh so temptingKasey McGowen is a nurse practitioner who runs a small community Clinic; Jared is a resident plastic surgeon who is often called upon to assist Kasey’s patients.When Kasey and Jared meet they are at crossroads in their life, Kasey just having learnt that her biological father died of Huntington’s decease and Jared coming off a bitter divorce. Given the circumstances neither is looking for anything permanent but destiny has other ideas for them. Dr Tall, Dark...And Dangerous? is really well written and no surprises there coming from the very talented Lynne Marshall, this story will put you through the emotional ringer but leave you feeling pleasantly satisfied! A book you definitely want to read.