HarlequinJunkie

Harlequin Junkie

The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire)

The Marriage Bargain  - Jennifer Probst My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance ReviewsLoved it! “The Marriage Bargain” had all the ingredients for the making of an amazing story: Childhood friends reunited, Marriage of convenience, Love spell gone astray, opposites attract and great chemistry. This was my first book by Jennifer Probst, I came across it by chance on the goodreads website and was I ever glad to have found it. The story was funny and charming, a fresh take on the old “Marriage of convenience” story line, there were no boring moments and the story kept me engaged to the end. I really enjoyed the part where Alexa quizzes Nick about kissing his Ex.Story Line: Nick needed to get married in a hurry to retain full control of his business and Alexa needed a 150,000 to pay off the mortgage on her parents’ home, so they strike a deal. Alexa and Nick both had a working list of attributes they were looking for in a spouse and boy did they get what they were looking for not. Alexa’s List: 1) A Mets fan. 6) loves animals. 10) has $150,000 cash available. Nick’s List: 1) a woman who does not love me. 4) A woman who does not have any animals. 8) A woman who is not overly emotional or impulsive.